Wealth Preservation Specialists, LLC
Investments, taxes, insurance, estate planning: the list of financial concerns and considerations facing you today is seemingly endless. And there are no easy answers.
The good news is, you are not alone in figuring out what path to take. Our team of financial professionals are a group that have many years of experience counseling clients like yourself. We owe our success to taking a total wealth management approach. While we recognize that each area is important individually, helping you to manage them all collectively is the most important consideration for your overall financial future.
Our approach can help you invest conservatively, reduce your exposure to taxes, address your insurance needs and provides a plan designed with a goal to transfer your wealth to your children and grandchildren.
Please take a few minutes to view our video which will explain our process. Thank you!
- Retirement planning - to design an investment strategy to help you pursue all of your retirement goals
- Annual portfolio review - to review your current holdings and help you make any necessary changes or adjustments
- Estate planning - aimed to preservation of wealth from generation to generation
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM) - providing you with fee-based asset management through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Adviser. Access to over 3,500 mutual funds, as well as individual stocks and bonds.
- Municipal bonds - aimed to help you perserve your hard-earned money from taxes
- Insurance Planning-to address your family's future needs
Municipal bonds are subject to availability and change in price. They are subject to market and interest rate risk if sold prior to maturity. Bond values will decline as interest rates rise. Interest income may be subject to the alternative minimum tax. Municipal bonds are federally tax-free but other state and local taxes may apply. If sold prior to maturity, capital gains tax could apply.