What sets Wealth Preservation Specialists apart from other Investment Firms?
Wealthy families have unique needs. We understand that. As a result, we spend time learning what’s important to them. If you’re like many of our clients, preserving and growing capital is important. But that’s not all. Tax management strategies, risk management techniques, trust services*, estate conservation and asset allocation are important as well.
Needless to say, each client has their own set of circumstances to consider. These may include things like:
- Concentrated wealth (closely held businesses, real estate holdings, company stock)
- Health considerations (personal or family)
- Family dynamics (such as equalization concerns)
- Perserving assets for children and grandchildren
- Generating retirement income
- Organizing assets and legal documents
- Gifting strategies, charitable considerations and more
Once your objectives are set, we go about the task of creating a customized portfolio.
*LPL Financial Representatives offer access to Trust Services through The Private Trust Company N.A., an affiliate of LPL Financial.